1. The EPE Foam punching machine is used to full cut or half cut various non-metallic sheet materials with forming knives.It is suitable for the industries such as plastic, EPE packing, rubber, printing, etc.
2.Foam punching machine adopts PLC control system. It is easy to operate, fast and accurate. Besides, it can store multiple datas according to the shape of the die needed for the work. When changing the die, there is no need to re-set it. (optional)
3. Foam punching machine main machine adopts double oil cylinder, double crank connecting rod balance, four-post precision guide mechanism, the cutting depth of each position is exactly the same.
4. When the pressure plate is pressed down, it will automatically slow down when the distance between the pressure plate and the cutter is only 10mm, the cutter is turned to flexible cutting so that there is no dimensional error between the upper layer and the lower layer.
5. The central oil supply automatic lubrication system improves the service life and accuracy of the machine.
6. It can be equipped with a unilateral or bilateral automatic feeding system to improve the production efficiency of the whole machine.
7.It can be equipped with micro-moving device for cutting board to make the cutting board consume evenly and save cost.
8. It can be equipped with pneumatic clamping device for knife mold, which is convenient and fast for changing the knife mold.
9. It is equipped with a knife holder to fix the knife mold, it is easy to disassemble and replace.
10. The cutting area has safety grating protection device (CE standard) to ensure safe operation.
11. The EPE Foam punching machine adopts high-pressure electrostatic spraying instead of manual painting so the surface is better. Besides, it adopts secondary processing to avoid deformation.
12. It adopts electrical appliances made in Janpan and Taiwan and imported hydraulic system which saves electricity, has low noise, simple operation and has higher work efficiency.
13. Foam punching machine Optional parts:
A. Unilateral and bilateral automatic feeding system
B. Micro-movement device of cutting board;
C. Pneumatic clamping device for knife mold.